About MileNorth Hotel
Located in Chicago's Streeterville neighborhood, MileNorth Hotel offers an urban retreat in the heart of our vibrant and eclectic city. With our contemporary décor, boutique accommodations, laid back Barista Bar, and stylish 52Eighty Rooftop Lounge, MileNorth Hotel embodies the spirit of modern Chicago. Our friendly staff and genuine Midwest hospitality perfectly complement our hotel's hip, bohemian vibe, creating one of Chicago's most unique travel experiences. Take a look at what MileNorth Hotel has to offer and start planning your Chicago adventure today!
MileNorth Hotel Quick Facts
- Check-In: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out: 12:00 p.m.
- Number of Rooms: 213
- Number of Floors: 29
- Valet Parking: $62.00 per 24-Hour Period for Overnight Guests with In-and-Out Privileges
- Self-Park: $53.00 per 24-Hour Period without In-and-Out Privileges
- On-Site Dining: 52Eighty Rooftop Lounge and Barista Bar
- Event Space: 3,000 Sq. Ft. of Contemporary Event Space
- Pet Policy: A $75.00, One-Time, Non-Refundable Fee is Charged for Each Pet Guest. Limit Two Dogs per Room.
The Fine Print
- Must Be 21 or Older to Book a Hotel Room
- Must Be 21 or Older to Consume Alcohol
- All Special Offers Based Upon Availability and Subject to Change
- Barista Bar Hours: Open Daily from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 52Eighty Rooftop Lounge Hours: Thursday through Saturday from 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Explore Our Hotel Lobby
Take a virtual stroll through the MileNorth Hotel! Check out the rustic but modern design of our main lobby, front desk, Barista Bar, and on-site wine and snack shop. The next time you're in the area, stop by, have a drink, and experience the hip, laid back, and inviting vibe of the MileNorth Hotel. Until then, you'll have to live vicariously.
MileNorth is Chicago's premier boutique hotel. With creatively designed guest rooms, vintage-style furniture, phenomenal city views, and a genuinely friendly hotel staff, MileNorth Hotel promises the perfect accommodations for your upcoming Chicago adventure. Explore our unique guest rooms and suites to start planning your urban retreat.
MileNorth Hotel provides everything you need to fuel an adventurous experience in the Second City. With a 24-hour fitness center, the bohemian Barista Bar, the stylish-but-relaxed 52Eighty Rooftop Lounge, a 24-hour business center, an in-house wine shop, and designer bed and bath amenities, MileNorth Hotel promises a comfortable, unique, and welcoming travel experience.
Eat. Drink. Socialize.
Enjoy hand crafted cocktails, fine wines, and creative gastropub fare as you take in the phenomenal city views at relaxed but stylish 52Eighty Rooftop Lounge. For a more low-key experience, head to the main lobby to sip locally-roasted Intelligentsia coffee, relax with a Chicago-brewed beer, or snack on some refined, homemade bar fare.
Paws by the Mile Pet Policy
We think it's pretty cool that your four-legged travel companion is just as excited to see Chicago as you are! Before you book your stay, please familiarize yourself with our Paws by the Mile pet policy so we can ensure an exemplary stay for our canine and human guests alike. If you have any questions about our pet policy, give us a call or drop us a line, and we'll be happy to clear things up!
- All pets must be mentioned at the time of your reservation. Limit two dogs per room.
- A one-time, non-refundable, $75.00 fee will be charged for each Pet Guest.
- Pets must not weigh more than 25 lbs.
- Dogs must be domesticated, non-aggressive, and potty-trained.
- All pets must have received Bordatella and Rabies vaccinations within the past 12 months, and proof of updated vaccines must be provided.
- The name, weight, and breed for each pet must be provided for identification purposes.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times while on the hotel premises. No exceptions.
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel restaurants or other public areas, with the exception of arriving and departing through the main lobby.
- If any damages are incurred, additional cleaning is needed for bedding, carpeting, or furniture, or repairs must be made due to your pet, all related charges will be billed to your credit card on file with the front desk.
- Please prevent your pet from barking or otherwise disturbing other guests. In the event that MileNorth Hotel incurs any loss of business or if compensation is required for another guest due to noise complaints, those charges will be billed accordingly to your credit card on file with the front desk.
- MileNorth reserves the right to deny any pet guest, particularly in situations where the pet becomes unwelcome due to aggressive behavior or disturbing other guests. The hotel may request that the pet guest and its owners seek accommodations elsewhere.